Millions of women suffer from the effects of vaginal laxity, facing side effects like urinary incontinence, painful sex, or decreased sensation. If you’re someone who has these symptoms, you aren’t alone. In fact, up to one in three women who give birth face the frustrating, embarrassing, or uncomfortable side effect of urinary incontinence. Luckily, the Viveve® System is here to help. By targeting underlying tissue and muscle weakness, Viveve®’s non-surgical, minimally-invasive procedure provides patients with total vaginal rejuvenation without the pain or downtime.
Who is a Good Candidate for Viveve®?
Feminine rejuvenation can be an incredible transformation for women of all ages. You might consider Viveve® if:
- It feels like your tampons might slide out.
- You suffer from urinary incontinence.
- There is decreased pleasure and sensation or increased pain during intimacy.
- Elasticity in vaginal tissue has diminished.
In particular, women who have given birth or experienced menopause will be thrilled to know that the Viveve® System can help restore their former strength, tightness, and function. Not everyone is a good candidate for this treatment, so schedule a consultation to discuss whether Viveve® is right for you.
Viveve® Feminine Rejuvenation
Throughout the years, a woman’s body undergoes a number of processes that contribute to laxity and weakness, including childbirth, menopause, and general aging. While previous treatments for laxity involved intensive surgery or ineffective exercises, the Viveve® System is different. Using cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency technology (CMRF), Viveve®’s gentle pulses heat deep vaginal tissue and the collagen helix, stimulating new collagen production and restoring existing collagen in the tissues.
This rejuvenated collagen then thickens and strengthens vaginal tissue over time, easing conditions like incontinence with improved tightness and strength. By coupling simultaneous heating with surface cooling, Viveve® is a pain-free experience that requires no anesthetic or downtime since there is no damage to tissues. Most patients describe the feeling of Viveve® as a gentle heating or cooling sensation.
Clinical studies show that a single Viveve® treatment can restore vaginal tightness to its pre-birth state, thus correcting incontinence, laxity, or decreased sensation. A Viveve® procedure takes approximately half an hour, and results can be seen in as little as one month; however, improvements may continue to develop up to three months following treatment. Many women also report improvements in sexual satisfaction, arousal, and lubrication as well. These effects of Viveve® are shown to last a year, or sometimes longer, depending on each woman.
Why Choose Viveve®?
If you are interested in feminine rejuvenation but don’t know if Viveve® is right for you, consider the following benefits of our treatment:
- Non-Surgical-Many treatments of vaginal laxity require extensive and intense surgical procedures, which result in greater risks, pain, and recovery time. Viveve®’s non-surgical approach makes feminine rejuvenation a simple, 30-minute procedure that doesn’t require discomfort to generate effective results.
- Non-Laser-Other non-surgical treatments often rely on lasers to correct vaginal laxity, but these require downtime and might cause discomfort since tissue damage can occur in the process. Additionally, laser treatments are unable to penetrate as deeply as RF technology, making Viveve® a more successful treatment for most women.
- Effective-Viveve® is a safe, effective, and convenient choice that can dramatically transform your body. Unlike disappointing exercises, like Kegels, which only strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, Viveve® creates new collagen and restores existing collagen, solving the underlying problems that cause laxity.
For many women, changes to the body can be disheartening—especially when they involve incontinence, painful sex, or decreased sensation. Let Viveve® reverse the hands of time and restore you to your most comfortable, healthy, and best-functioning self!
Schedule Your Appointment
If you are ready to take the next step and take control of your body, schedule a consultation today. We can’t wait to help you experience the feminine rejuvenation that you deserve.