We hope you are healthy and well. After many weeks of social distancing, we have been permitted to reopen on May 4. And, we are looking forward to welcoming you back through our doors!
We will call you to reschedule all appointments, so please wait for our team to contact you. If you need to book a new appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will follow up with you shortly.
As a practice, your health is always our top concern. Rest assured, our team is making every preparation for a safe and healthy reopening. In addition to our regular health protocols—which follow guidelines from the OHD and CDC—we will be implementing some new measures to keep you and our team safe.
Please be aware of the following:
- When you arrive, wait in your car, and call us (614-890-5565) to check-in. We will call you to let you know when to enter the building.
- Note: Patients *MUST* wear face masks or coverings in the office.
- Only one person will be allowed in the waiting room at a time. We ask that any guests please wait in the car.
- Patients will have a health screening—with a health questionnaire and temperature check.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands in an exam room.
- We will be following social distancing guidelines and best practices, i.e.) limiting the number of people in the building, staggering appointments, etc.
- We’ve installed screen guards at our front desk and check-out desks.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
- We will daily disinfect the entire office, disinfect high-touch areas throughout the day (door handles, counters, etc.), and disinfect exam rooms after every patient.
- Our team will have their health screened and have their temperatures checked daily.
- We will continue to practice excellent hand hygiene.
- Our team will wear masks to keep you safe.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we begin this transition and reopen our doors. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Houser and staffPrevious Post Next Post