We miss seeing you in our office. But, even though we aren’t open for your cosmetic needs right now, you can still promote your most beautiful self—inside and out. We encourage you to take this time to make a difference! We’ve compiled our favorite ideas to help you spread beauty and joy with others while letting your outer beauty shine.
Spread your inner beauty
1. Give back. Right now, there are many local Columbus charities that need our support to remain open. Consider donating to the organizations below if you have the means to do so, or share them with friends on social media to spread the word. Together, we can get through this difficult time!
Columbus Foundation: The Columbus Emergency Response Fund
United Way’s COVID-19 Response Fund
Mid-Ohio Food Bank
The Columbus Humane Society
2. Make time for yourself. Give yourself time to focus on self-improvement and relaxation. Take 10 minutes today to meditate, practice journaling, or reflect on your life. Being mindful can improve your mood, ground you, and reduce your stress levels.
Let your outer beauty shine
1. Remember good skincare habits. Even though you’re at home, take good care of yourself with healthy skin habits. Daily SPF protection and moisturizing as well as regular exfoliation can keep your skin healthy and radiant.
2. Drink plenty of water. Our bodies are made up of up to 60% water. So, nourish yourself and stay hydrated to keep your body in balance. Without water, skin can become dry, unhealthy, and bear signs of premature aging. While recommended water intake varies, aim to drink at least 64 oz per day.
3. Be safe with DIY solutions. Your skin may be extra stressed while you are at home. However, it is always better to wait for us to reopen rather than risking damage to your skin with DIY solutions. Though DIY chemical peels, facial extractions, or homemade face masks may have the internet’s seal of approval, these are best left in the hands of our professionals. Your skin will thank you for waiting.