We miss seeing you in our office! But, until we can welcome you back through our doors, we’re challenging you to take this time to be productive and healthy. Taking good care of yourself is always important.
We’re breaking down our top five tips for beautiful, healthy skin that you can practice at home—social distancing approved!
- Protect your skin from UV rays. Even if you’re indoors all day at home, it’s important to wear daily SPF. Not all windows block UV rays, and those that do are not always 100% effective. Incorporate sun protection into your everyday routine and enjoy healthier, more youthful-looking skin
- Wash towels and bedding frequently. It’s spring cleaning time! Commit to keeping up with laundry—it’s good for your skin. Washing bed sheets and towels frequently will get rid of any oils, makeup, and dirt from the fabrics that touch your face most often. Plus, washing those items cleans away lingering allergens that could cause puffiness, congestion, and breakouts.
- Give your skin a break from heavy makeup. Since you’re likely at home with work or school, don’t clog your pores with heavy makeup. Taking a few makeup-free days is great for your skin! If you enjoy wearing makeup at home, just remember to cleanse your face completely before bed (as usual).
- Eat the rainbow. This week, boost your health and eat plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables. These nutrient-rich foods will help strengthen your immune system while keeping your skin and beauty in their best shape.
- We’re still here for you! Dr. Houser is conducting complimentary virtual consultations. To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you all the information you need to know! And, if you are running low on your favorite skincare products, email us at email@example.com and we can arrange a curbside pickup. Social distancing is no excuse to forget your healthy skincare routine!
We hope you are staying healthy and happy as we all practice social distancing. Follow us on social media to keep up with our team and receive all the important practice updates and news you need. We love connecting with you and can’t wait to see you back in our office soon!Previous Post Next Post