Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Columbus is pleased to offer the skills of Rani Isbell, our Licensed Medical Aesthetician. An aesthetician since 2000, Rani is critical to the success of our skin program, which is comprised of premiere skin care lines with the finest ingredients medical research has to offer. Rani will artfully guide you in the use of professional physician-strength products and facial treatments under the supervision of Dr. Robert Houser, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Using medical grade products, she can provide the most beneficial skincare results available today. Rani will schedule time to meet with patients during a private consultation. During this time, you will choose from a variety of cutting edge chemical peels and facial rejuvenation treatments and a customized skincare plan. She will facilitate pre- and post-operative strategies that work cohesively with Dr. Houser’s surgical procedures to help you prepare and maintain your skin. She can help guide you when considering the pros and cons of Botox® and other facial fillers and aid with surgical referrals during your facial treatment. Learn how to treat, protect, maintain, and enhance your skin with products and services chosen just for you by our Licensed Medical Aesthetician at Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Columbus. Contact Rani today to schedule your complimentary skin care evaluation: 614.890.5565 or email@example.com.
- Innovative peel: Glytone by ENERPEEL® Technology allows deeper penetration with less surface trauma. Effective on age spots, freckles, hyper-pigmentation, including melasma, softening fine lines and wrinkles and can attack acneic skin conditions. With ingredients driving chemicals deep into the skin for increased absorption, these peels stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin. We offer six different chemical peels that can be tailored to your skin type.
- The Perfect Derma Peel™: Our premier most advanced medical grade peel available. This peel offers superior results for aging skin, acne, melasma, hyper pigmentation and many common skin concerns. It is virtually painless and is safe for all skin types and ethnicity.
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that buffs and polishes the skin as it removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells using a steady stream of fine crystals. You can also combine this procedure with most of our in-office chemical peels.
Dermaplane is a gentle resurfacing technique that removes the outer layers of the skin by utilizing a special surgical grade blade that is lightly moved across the face. Removal of the outer layer of dead skin cells and fine hair aides the penetration of products and enhances the results of your skin care regimen. Dermaplaning also prepares the skin for other aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels.
Mukha essentials™ is a new concept using pure colors from earth’s natural minerals. Mukha is 100% mineral base coverage, offered in a pressed powder, cream to powder and liquid foundation. Research done by the world’s top chemists has resulted in the finest quality product, safe for all skin types….it is actually good for your skin.
Micro perforations are made into the skin, triggering the skin’s natural repair mechanism and producing collagen and elastin, which renews the skin from the inside out. The self-repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal. Our treatment not only activates cell regeneration, it enhances the absorption of active ingredients into the skin during the treatment before the skin closes. Your skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Your pores become finer, circulation is stimulated, and overall skin health improves.
- SkinBetter Science: Guaranteed to turn back the clock on unsightly lines, wrinkles, uneven tone, and texture. SkinBetter skincare is the latest innovation in correction, protection, and rejuvenating skin in as little as four weeks. One product can offer remarkable results—two or three products can change how you feel about your skin.
- Sente: Formulated with patented HSA (Heparan Sulfate Analog) technology, this unique and elegant formulation is, clinically shown to improve the appearance of mature or photo-damaged skin while improving skin texture and firmness. It also enhances skin tone and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Biopelle: Tensage® Growth Factor features SCA Biorepair Technology. Growth factors combined with glycoproteins and antioxidants help repair, maintain, and protect skin from the visible signs of photodamage.
- Elta MD: EltaMD sunscreens help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun, when used with other sun protection measures. All EltaMD sunscreens are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad-spectrum sunscreens.