Skin Care Services
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery of Columbus is introducing Rani Isbell, our Licensed Medical Aesthetician. Rani has 13 years of aesthetic experience and is launching a new skin program that offers premiere skin care lines with the finest ingredients medical research offers. Here, we can utilize professional physician strength products and facial treatments under the supervision of Dr. Robert Houser, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Using medical grade products, she can provide the most beneficial skincare results available today. Rani will schedule time to meet with patients during a private consultation. During this time you will choose from a variety of cutting edge chemical peels and facial rejuvenation treatments and a customized skincare plan. She will facilitate pre- and post-operative strategies that work cohesively with Dr. Houser’s surgical procedures to help you prepare and maintain your skin. She can help guide you when considering the pros and cons of Botox and facial fillers and aid with surgical referrals during your facial treatment. Learn how to treat, protect, maintain, and enhance your skin with products and services with our Medical Aesthetician at Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery of Columbus. Contact Rani today to schedule your complimentary skin care evaluation. 614.890.5565 or email@example.com.
- Innovative peel: Glytone by ENERPEEL® Technology allows deeper penetration with less surface trauma. Effective on age spots, freckles, hyper-pigmentation, including melasma, softening fine lines and wrinkles and can attack acneic skin conditions. With ingredients driving chemicals deep into the skin for increased absorption, these peels stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin. We offer six different chemical peels that can be tailored to your skin type.
- The Perfect Derma Peel™ : Our premier most advanced medical grade peel available. This peel offers superior results for aging skin, acne, melasma, hyper pigmentation and many common skin concerns. It si virtually painless and is safe for all skin types and ethnicity.
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that buffs and polishes the skin as it removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells using a steady stream of fine crystals. You can also combine this procedure with most of our in office chemical peels.
Dermaplane is a gentle resurfacing technique that removes the outer layers of the skin by utilizing a special surgical grade blade that is lightly moved across the face. Removal of the outer layer of dead skin cells and fine hair, aides the penetration of products and the enhances the results of your skin care regimen. Dermaplaning also prepares the skin for other aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels.
Mukha essentials™ is a new concept using pure colors from earth’s natural minerals. Mukha is 100% mineral base coverage, offered in a pressed powder, cream to powder and liquid foundation. Research done by the world’s top chemists has resulted in the finest quality product, safe for all skin types….it is actually good for your skin.
Micro perforations into the skin triggering the skins natural repair mechanism. Producing collagen and elastin – renewing the skin from the inside out. The self repairing property of the skin is a 100% natural form of skin renewal. Our treatment not only activates cell regeneration, it enhances the absorption of active ingredients into the skin during the treatment before the skin closes. Your skin becomes firmer and regains its elasticity, visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated and overall skin health improves.
- Neocutis: Swiss skincare that focuses on intense anti-aging intervention. Targets specific skincare concerns with specialized technology and ingredients.
- Glytone: Medical and pharmaceutical grade products with strong effective ingredients driving visible results. Glytone provides solutions for your skin through a combination of in-office procedures and at-home products.
- Avène: Avène’s anti-aging skincare helps to effectively plump and firm the skin to correct fine lines and loss of elasticity. It will address all kinds of skin concerns as well as the most sensitive skin conditions.
- Senté®: Heparan Sulfate is essential for skin hydration, rejuvenation and necessary for healthy skin. Clinical studies have proven that HSA technology delivers profound hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture for healthier looking skin.
- Clarisonic: The number one cleaning brush recommended by skincare professionals. Clinical results have shown increased product absorption and six times better removal of makeup, dirt, and oil than cleansing with hands alone.